I made this out of nylon and haven't annealed it to see what will happen out in the sun. I guess time will tell. These are for my cobweb project. I still have four more to make and almost out of PA. The last few will probably made from Carbon fiber polycarbonate. Kind of a waste, but really want to get this project done.
Well the Hexbeam was kind of a bust. I couldn't tune it to save my life. I think an analyzer is needed for this antenna. So I came back to my 6m dipole. I dropped one pair to get it tuned up proper, and tuned up I did get it. It swinging right at 1.6:1, which makes me very happy. I will add my other pair at the same measurements and see if I can hold the same readings.