300$ Boat Project: Sketchy

I got a little done on the boat last weekend. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I got the bunk boards ready. Friday the cover came in and stretched that over to not look so crappy in the neighborhood. Saturday we pulled off this sketchy prop/jack job on the boat to install the bunk boards. While we had it out we painted it with a roller with some tractor paint. Came out fairly good too. Trailer just needs lights, bushes and 3 wheels and tires.  Saturday night I broke my middle toe on my left foot because someone left a box in my path when I was barefoot. Sunday I got some carpet on four of the desk lids and dropped the battery in for testing. I also broke the seat pedestals free from the seat bases and got those cleaned up. So I just need 4 seats, instead of  4 seats and other hardware. That's a win. Started getting the trolling motor mount ready for install. I just have to trace out the hole locations so I don't have to drill any more holes. And that's where I'm at so far.

More pictures here.

This is where you can find my other ramblings