My Fishing Expeditions
(The 29th is when I started fishing golf, score 0)
- 2020-09-18/19/20 Lake Alvarado
- 2020-09-26/27/28/29 Lake Alvarado ( 29th, 0 fish -1)
- *** 2020-10-01 Bailey Lake (0 fish -1) *** (no longer count bailey)
- 2020-10-04 Lake Alvarado (6 fish +5)
- 2020-10-07 Lake Alvarado (2 fish +1)
- 2020-10-08 Lake Alvarado (2 fish +1)
- 2020-10-09 Lake Alvarado (6 fish +5)
- 2020-10-10 Lake Alvarado (4 fish +3)
- 2020-10-11 Lake Alvarado (1 fish +0)
Current Score : 14 under par
Rules (so far)
- If you do not fish you neither gain nor loose points.
- If you get skunked that counts as -1 towards your total.
- Catching only one fish will give you par or the same as not fishing that day.
- Anything over 1 counts towards your score. (this may change later)
Possible upcoming changes
- single fish catches on an expedition might count towards score if enough people play.
- each fish needs a photo. Not hard at all. I have a chest mount go(feux)pro that cost less than 20$.
- Currently weight doesn't matter, but could change if we get really good.
- Any fish could change to target fish or different points for different targets. I don't know, just an idea at this point.
Send ideas to Brian Collins